Friday, April 19, 2013

Wonderful Words of Appreciation


"Tammy Leon is the best women in the world between her and Will Jameson. Tammy called me at least once a day if not more to inform me on what was going on and kept me up to date. She went up above anyone anywhere I have ever went before. She is the best and I WILL ALWAYS come to her. You have a real asset to your company. She is upbeat professional, positive, on point, keeps promises and works harder than anyone gives her credit for. I am super pleased with her. I only will deal with Tammy she is awesome!!!!! I truly do not think you know what a great asset to your company she is. She always has a positive attitude, a smile, friendly, professional. She handled everything and there where a ton of problems with my brand new truck it was there 3 times in a week and the last time it stayed over a week. She called me every day with a update no matter what. Will Jameson also called me he is a great manager. I think highly of both of them and when I send people for service because Will is a manger I tell everyone to make sure they ask for Tammy because she is going to stay on top of it the job is will done properly and she is the best!!! I really hope someone takes the time to read this and not just check the boxes I checked because you really need to know what a super awesome job Tammy is doing. Will is a super manger and is on top of things and I thank him for giving me Tammy as my underwriter. I will ONLY allow and deal with those two when I go to service because they are so great. My truck was there for a while and there is nothing but positive things to say about Tammy and Will. Not happy with my truck but they fixed it and now it's perfect again. Thank you, she is a real asset to your company!!!!!! Have great day."
- Amanda R.

No comments:

Post a Comment